The UGB-2M5 is our latest universal directional drilling rig, designed with the utility contractor in mind.
It has been engineered to operate as a pit launch machine and as surface launch HDD machine, and exhibit up to 5 ton of push/pull force.
The UGB-2M5 can create a well with a diameter of 350 mm (13,8") and install Ø325 mm (12,8″) pipes in a normal soil, fit in an excavated pit just over 1500 mm, and is capable of installing drain pipes on grade.
Thereby machine can work from the ground surface like conventional HDD drilling and from the pit like thrust boring machine, making it an even greater tool for pipe and cable laying and utility contractors.
Work from the surface of the earth:
The machine is placed on the surface of the earth, the drill rods enter the ground at an angle, then the laying path changes to a horizontal plane, the drilling path can be changed, for example, so that the tip goes into the well or into the basement of the room or even to the surface of the earth.
Work from the pit or basement:
The machine is located in a pit, drill rods enter the soil in a horizontal plane, then the drilling path can be changed, for example, so that the tip goes into the well or into the basement of the room or even to the surface of the earth.
Path control is the same as in conventional HDD drilling rig, with the help of underground location systems such as ERA or SNS (Russian made) or Mark, DigiTrack, Subsite and others.
The UGB-2M5 is perfect choice for laying communications under roads and objects, for connecting houses to gas pipelines, water, sewers, for laying electric cables.
- Universality of application in any conditions;
- easy steerable thrust boring at a distance of up to 100 meters with a hydraulic driven rotating;
- powerful traction in compact sizes;
- compact and transportable, modular design;
- maximum deployment time at the facility 30 min;
- does not require highly qualified workers;
- simplicity in operation;
What do you get for your money:
All our hydraulic power units based on the original Honda engines, this is a proven reliable engine with very long service life over the years, quality and performance Sauer-Danfoss hydraulic pumps are of European made, all hydraulic cylinders made according to European standards, we use only high-quality steel for structures, we use the better European welding equipment. All equipment, without exception, undergoes rigorous checks before shipment. On their own training ground in real conditions are tested every new machine or every design decision.
All of the above guarantees the manufacturability and reliability of our equipment, our main customers are water utilities and municipal services of the Russian Federation, our equipment is also exported to Europe, USA, to the Baltic States and the CIS countries.
Made in Russia, 3 year warranty.
World wide delivery, CE certification can be provided.
- Pull force 5 ton
- Push force 5 ton
- Torque of at least 900 Nm
- Range of spindle speeds from 0 to 120 rpm
- Diameter of well expansion up to Ø350 mm
- Diameter of installed pipes Ø325 mm
- Drilling distance up to 100 meters and more
- Diameter of drill rods Ø51 mm
- Length of each drill rods 1250 mm
- The angle of entry of the drilling blade into the ground from 0 to 90 degrees, including vertical drilling
- Vertical drilling depth up to 100 meters
- Borehole diameter for vertical drilling Ø250 mm
- Carriage rollback speed in both directions at least 6 meters per minute
- Carriage travel speed from 0.5 to 5 meters per minute
- Compatible Location Systems SNS Pro, Mark III, Eclipse, DigiTrak SE, F2, F5
- Hydraulic power supply: gasoline engine Honda GX-690 with a capacity of 25 l / s;
- Rig weight: 950 kg.
- Hydraulic power unit weight 130 kg.
- Dimensions of the drilling rig (L x W x H) 2250 x 1220 x 650 mm
WHAT WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE KIT (AT YOUR CHOICE):
1) Basic set: 30 meters drill rods, steerable boring, here in the kit included the sonde housing for underground guidance system like DigiTrack, Mark or Eclipce, the guidance system is not included in the price and must be purchased from us separately;
2) The standard set: 50 meters of drill rods, steerable boring, here in the kit included the sonde housing for underground guidance system like DigiTrack, Mark or Eclipce, the guidance system is not included in the price and must be purchased from us separately;
3) The maximum set: 100 meters of drill rods (or more), steerable boring, here in the kit included the sonde housing for underground guidance system like DigiTrack, Mark or Eclipce, the guidance system is not included in the price and must be purchased from us separately;
At your request, we will add in the set the necessary reamers, pipe grips, drill rods and underground guidance system like ERA or SNS Pro (Russian made)